Friday, January 9, 2009

"It sure is hard to leave here but it's really not my home"

After spending two incredible weeks in Sicily, I've decided it's time for more vacation. So, like Columbus before me, I'll be journeying from Spain to America for a little visit. I'll be there from 16th until the 25th, with at least 2 days in DC to serve my country by serving dinner at various inauguration parties. Don't tell Secret Service that I'm illegal immigrant k thanks.

Here's a preliminary to-do list:

Eat pancakes with syrup, a buffalo chicken sandwich, and drink a Blue Moon.
Admire the expansive cereal aisle at the grocery store.
Take advantage of the exchange rate by stocking up on cosmetics, shampoo, etc.
Overuse the microwave, dishwasher, and clothes dryer.
Listen to the radio to catch up on music that's new to me but old news to everyone else.
Take note of how the air changes the moment Bush passes the baton to Obama.

Any other ideas? What have I been missing?

See you soon!

1 comment:

Stevie French said...

YES are we meeting up in DC? I'll be there from Monday (all day) to Wed morning. AAGHGH! SO EXCITED! (for you and for barry)